Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2010 - The Year of Changes

Well it has been a while since we have been able to post because of all the changes that have come our way. Christmas came and went and so did New Years. We will post more about those in future posts. The major change is that Scott got a job in Louisville, Kentucky. We found out a few days before Christmas. It was a great Christmas gift for him. The first part of January he had some training in Idaho and then headed out to Kentucky this last week. It was a nice long three day trip. Sundy and the girls will follow once school is out. We also found out we were expecting and then the day Scott left we found out that Sundy had miscarried. So that was a very hard day and week for us all especially Sundy. We look forward to the new opportunities and memories that we will have and create in Kentucky.

7 comments:

Hunnie said...

Congrats on the new job!! That's awesome! I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Let me know if there is anything I can do. When will you guys be taking off?

DeGooyer Family said...

Again, we are so, so sorry about the miscarriage. We love you all and hope that things are better. Best wishes in Kentucky!!! Can't wait to come out and visit!!

Stacey said...

Keep us posted! We love you guys!

Stacey said...

Good Luck! We love you all!

Heather said...

Hi, this is Heather BEnnett.... who used to go to Anthem K-8. But moved!!!!! If you wanna be my friend on blogspot well you can add me my email is
boxerlover98@msn.com

Hope you add me!!!!
-Heather-

Christy said...

Hey Sundy,

I heard you were having a hard time with your back. But I didn't know about the miscarriage. I know that had to be hard and discouraging. Through the years and hardships, I am just learning that the Lord does try our faith and usually in the things that would try to shake us the most. But if we endure those trials and tribulations, he will always bless us greatly. I truly believe this. So, I know great things are coming to your family and probably in KENTUCKY! I tried to tell you and GJ that KENTUCKY was were it's at. :) Hee! Hee! Now we know who the smarter sister is. LOL! BTW, GJ, if you're out there, Sundy and I still love you and claim you. Man I'm having too much fun already and you're not even here yet. We definitely are going to have to have like a monthly FHE together. We can take turns traveling. Wow! I'm already plotting. Well, I will pray for the DeGooyers. Hope you feel better soon. Love ya! Christy

Magson said...

So you're going to be in the Midwest and I'm in the Intermountain West. How'd that happen?

I'm very sorry to hear about the miscarriage.