Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Top 10 Favorite LDS Primary Songs

This week's top ten is all about Primary songs. One of our most favorite times in Primary was when we had singing time. We both enjoyed learning the songs each week. Our daughters also enjoy singing time in Primary and really love to learn new ones. Often primary songs will come into our heads when we are driving or walking or alone. They cheer us up when we are having a bad day. They instill a love for the gospel and our Savior. We are so grateful for them. Here are a few that we especially love. What ones do you love that are not on the list?

1. I Am a Child of God
2. Love Is Spoken Here
3. I Love To See the Temple
4. I’m Trying To Be Like Jesus
5. A Child’s Prayer
6. My Eternal Family
7. Scripture Power
8. If the Savior Stood Beside Me
9. We’ll Bring the World His Truth (Army of Helaman)
10. My Heavenly Father Loves Me

1 comment:

Stacey said...

One of my favorites is "I Feel My Savior's Love" -- Awesome songs!! I love PRIMARY SONGS!!